Teacher Appreciation Day is May 2nd. Show your teacher or kids teacher you care and thank them for all their hard work! After all, Many teachers do not receive the admiration they deserve. Most teachers are hardworking, dedicated and and educating our youths. Teachers works so hard to make a difference. We need to start thanking them more for all they do!
1. Words can be powerful. Thank them and tell them you appreciate them and the difference they are making.
2. Gift them a Restaurant Gift Card.
3. Print & Have your child finish this template - HERE
4. Tie a ribbon and attach a small thank you card on this cute Apple Cookie cutter HERE
5. Fill this mug with some candies HERE
6. A little thank you note and this heartwarming keychain - HERE
7. Gift the classroom some supplies. Kleenex, glue sticks, hand sanitizer, crayons, etc
Trust me teachers will appreciate it. I have donated these items to my kids classrooms it always appreciated and doesn't go unnoticed.
8. Print these templates HERE and attatch to these Apple Mandarin Soaps HERE
Photo courtesy of google.com