1. Create Your Own Book I have personally used this site, It was super fun to make my own book for my husband. The characters are cute, you have a wide variety of options to add to your book, it's affordable and plus use code SAVETEN to save 10% of your order.
2. Camping Set. If your guy is like mine and loves the wild outdoors this is sure to please. Think tent, sleeping bag, portable grill. The options are endless.
3. A nice tool set or a a craftsman cabinet to put all his tools in. The best gift my husband whom loves working on cars got was a a metal garage cabinet to store everything in.
4. Have a music lover? IPods are excellent! Beats by Dre are swanky too.
5. Fitness lover? Running shoes, I prefer Asiscs, Fitbits are great too. So are Apple Watches.
6. For the funky guy, These Burger Socks . They are so unique!
7. If your guy is a wine lover and enjoys a glass or 2 on weekends. A nice sparkly set of wine glasses or a wine rack is an excellent option. If he's more into liquor I would with some swanky liquor glasses.
8. This Driftwood Charging Dock looks awesome and will look so cool on his desk and his iPhone will have a cord free charge.
9. The Tee Turtle offers quite a collection of cute, sarcastic and fun tees. Perfect for your tee lover!
10. For the man who loves grilling. A personal favorite of mine is The grill masters cutting board, For options check out all the grilling items HERE
11. For the Dad, I just love these Collage Prints they are perfect for the doting father.
12. For the golfer. These golf pens are sure to make them chuckle.